Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dinner with the Grandparents












We had my grandparents over for dinner on Wednesday night. We were planning to have them the previous week, but the stomach flu nixed that idea! We had a great time, we talked about trips long past and adventures thru the years in the great state of Az from before they were parents until now. I hope that anyone who still has the awesome privilege of having their grandparents and/or grandparents still with them acknowledges that blessing daily. How much more blessed are we that have believing parents and grandparents, I am so thankful for the faith and wisdom that has been passed onto me by my mom and my grandpa and grandma.



Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait I say on the Lord!

1 comment: