Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Is Almost Here!!!


As I reflect on what this week preceding Easter must have been like for Jesus, I am in awe of what He did for me. Knowing the cost, and fully realizing what it would mean for Him to have the face of the Father turned away, He chose to die for me. For me. And for you. What amazing, selfless, all consuming and all desiring love. What more could I want, than to live every day as Jesus did. His every desire and focus was to be in the face of the Father every day.


Fairest Lord Jesus, Ruler of all nature,O Thou of God and man the Son,Thee will I cherish, Thee will I honor,Thou, my soul’s glory, joy and crown.

Fair are the meadows, fairer still the woodlands,Robed in the blooming garb of spring;Jesus is fairer, Jesus is purer,Who makes the woeful heart to sing.

Fair is the sunshine,Fairer still the moonlight,And all the twinkling starry host;Jesus shines brighter, Jesus shines purer than all the angels heaven can boast.

All fairest beauty, heavenly and earthly,Wondrously, Jesus, is found in Thee;None can be nearer, fairer or dearer,Than Thou, my Savior, art to me.

Beautiful Savior! Lord of all the nations!Son of God and Son of Man!Glory and honor, praise, adoration,Now and forever more be Thine.


Galatians 6:14- But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

No comments: